Join Ilkley Literature Festival
Festival & Box Office Assistant x2
These posts are critical to the core ILF team over the summer months and in the lead up to the festival, which runs from Friday 4 October – Sunday 20 October.
We are a small core team of four and in the lead up to the festival our numbers grow with freelance and short-term team members.
The Festival & Box Office Assistants will undertake a wide range of admin and support tasks for the Acting Festival Director, Operations Director and Marketing & Programme Manager.
In the lead up to the festival these roles will be office based. During the festival they will be split across the main box office and on-site in the various event venues. Our events are mostly based in Ilkley, but we do sometimes have events further afield in Leeds and Bradford, for example. Having your own transport is not vital but would be helpful.
- Commencing Monday 22 July 2019 to Friday 1 November 2019
- 35 hours a week, full-time.
- During the two weeks of the Festival, 4 – 20 Oct inclusive, the hours will include some additional evening and weekend working for which overtime will be paid.
- Standard office hours will be 9.30am-5.30pm with a one-hour unpaid lunch break
- Hourly rate of £8.21 per hour
Deadline for applications
9am Monday 17 June 2019
w/c Monday 24 June 2019
During the Festival and in the run-up to October each year, the Festival Staff are helped by a small army of volunteers without whom the Festival wouldn’t be possible.