5 Reasons not to miss Quinntessential Baking
We have the perfect event for fans of the Great British Bake Off and all things baked:
Quinntessential Baking with Frances Quinn and Howard Middleton!
Saturday 10 October
11am at Kings Hall, Ilkley
Book your tickets now!
5 reasons why this event is a must for all fans of the show…
1. Series 6 of GBBO finishes on 7 October so this is the perfect opportunity to get an extra baking fix as well as the inside story on what it is really like in tent!
2. Frances Quinn, who won the Bake Off in 2013, grew up in a bookshop – children’s books and illustrations inspired her amazingly beautiful designs, as ‘food and fiction come together’. She’ll be talking more about what inspires her and how she creates these intricate designs.
3. Yorkshire’s own Howard Middleton was one of series 4’s most popular contestants, not least because of his good grace and humour in dealing with ‘Custard-gate’ and has a deserved reputation for creating amazing gluten free bakes. If you are always searching for delicious cakes, properly crusty bread or melt-in-the-mouth biscuits without gluten then this is a must see event… we’ve not been able to put his book down since it arrived in the office.
4. Both Frances and Howard will be signing books after the event, so if you need some extra baking tips or help avoiding soggy bottoms then this is your chance to to ask the experts!
5. Betty’s will be providing goody bags on the day, including a selection of tasty treats… we’ve heard a rumour that some Fat Rascals might even find their way in!