Becoming a Friend of the Festival is a brilliant way of keeping in touch with goings on at Ilkley and a great way of providing long-term support, helping to ensure the Festival’s future.
Friends of the Festival enjoy:
- Priority mailing of ticket information
- A special priority booking period before the Box Office opens to the public
- Invitations to two Friends Receptions during the year
- Two issues of the Friends newsletter.
Cost: £25 (single) and £35 (joint – two people at one address).
We have limited tickets for all our events, with our largest venue holding only 500 people. For a small number of headline events the demand for tickets considerably exceeds availability. It is our policy to ensure that some tickets will always be available for members of the general public. The number of tickets available to Friends during the Priority Booking Period is therefore limited and all tickets are subject to availability.
In recognition of the fantastic support offered by the Friends we have introduced an additional Patron subscription rate.
Becoming a Patron includes all the benefits above plus:
- Your name credited on the Festival website and in the programme.
Cost: £100 per annum