What to Expect this Year: Booking & Access Info
Ticket Delivery Options
When booking, you can choose to print your tickets at home or to have your tickets posted to you by Royal Mail 2nd class for a £1.50 charge. Tickets booked within 4 days of the event will automatically be sent as e-tickets for you to print at home.
We offer concessions to the following people (proof of status will be required):
- Students in full-time education, children and people under 25
- People in receipt of Disability Living Allowance or Personal Independence Payment
- People in receipt of a means tested benefit, such as Job Seeker’s Allowance or Universal Credit
Concessionary prices are stated after the full price for each event, e.g. £10/£7
Arrival Times & Latecomers
You will be advised of the time doors will open at the venue and when you should arrive on your booking confirmation email. Where events are being live-streamed latecomers will not be admitted. We urge you to check event details and travel times before setting off to avoid disappointment.
The booking process for accessible seats has changed this year. If you require an accessible seat, such as a wheelchair space reserving, an aisle seat or a complimentary Essential Companion ticket – please call the Box Office on 01943 816714.
- All ILF 2021 venues have level access routes and accessible toilets.
- Hearing loops are available at the King’s Hall and All Saints’ Church
- All digital weekend events are captioned.
- Assistance dogs are welcome
Terms and Conditions of Sale