We are looking forward to welcoming visitors, authors and staff back to our venues. This year, events will take place at King’s Hall, All Saints’ Church, Church House, Clarke Foley Centre, Ilkley Manor House Courtyard, Ilkley Playhouse, Ilkley Grammar School B-Hall, Armitage Building, The Wheatley Arms and Skipton Town Hall.
- Ilkley Playhouse, Weston Road LS29 8DW
- All Saints’ Church and Church House LS29 9DS
- Ilkley Manor House Courtyard, Castle Yard LS29 9DT
- Central Car Park and Toilets LS29 8AF
- The Grove Bookshop, 10 The Grove LS29 9EG
- King’s Hall, Station Road LS29 8HB
- Ilkley Grammar School, Cowpasture Road LS29 8TR
- Armitage Building, accessible via Springs Lane LS29 8TG
- Clarke Foley Centre, Cunliffe Road LS29 9DZ
- Riverside Hotel, 26 Bridge Lane, Ilkley LS29 9EU
–> The Wheatley Arms, Wheatley Lane LS29 8PP
–> Darwin Gardens, Wells Road, Ilkley LS29 9TF
–> Skipton Town Hall, High Street, Skipton BD23 1AH
–> Ilkley Pool and Lido, Denton Road, Ilkley LS29 0BZ
There are regular buses and trains from Ilkley to Leeds and Bradford. Ilkley lies on the A65 between Leeds and Skipton.
Please note Ilkley Grammar School is a short uphill walk from Ilkley train station.
For venues in Ilkley town centre, use the Central Car Park or on-street parking.
For Ilkley Grammar School, there is some limited parking at the school which can be accessed by Bolling Road, and on-street parking nearby on Cowpasture Road.
For Armitage Building, use the car park entrance next to Ilkley Coronation Hospital (LS29 8TG).